At the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit over the past three years, Ask Avenue (2015), Matterport (2014) and Floored (2013) were named the “most innovative” real estate technology.
Who will take the 2016 crown?
We know this: It will be one of the following 15 companies, which Realogy (a franchise group that owns and operates Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, The Corcoran Group, ERA, Sotheby’s International Realty and ZipRealty) selected from a pool of more than 125 applicants.
In a statement, Realogy CEO Alex Perriello revealed that the FWD Innovation Summit will be live streamed right here on Inman.
“We’re excited by the quality of this year’s technology entrepreneurs, and we look forward to having them present to our executives, franchisees and brand leaders assembled at our headquarters for the event,” said Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group. “We are also pleased to showcase our FWD Innovation Summit for the industry via the live stream hosted by Inman.”
In alphabetical order, here are the 15 finalists:
1. ASK DOSS — An artificial intelligence-powered real estate advisor designed for real estate professionals with a voice-controlled natural language interface. (Houston)
2. CallAction — A mobile web application to automate the tracking and engagement of inbound calls across all marketing channels. (Los Angeles)
3. First — Uses predictive analytics and big data to unearth actionable insights for real estate professionals to identify their best potential clients from within their existing network. (Durham, North Carolina)
4. Gabriel — Automates client appreciation and retention through personalized follow-ups with gifts and cards. (New York)
5. GetRiley — Provides real estate professionals with a 24/7 concierge team that responds to leads via text message in under two minutes. (New York)
6. HipPocket — A communications platform with a suite of products to create collaboration networks for real estate agents, brokerages and industry associations. (Dallas)
7. Loft47 — Provides a digital solution for outsourced transaction processing services and accounting support for real estate brokerages. (Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
8. Millie — Provides military families with information and on-the-ground support to ease the stress when it’s time for their next move or permanent change of station (PCS). (Arlington, Virginia)
9. New Story — A fully transparent charitable giving platform that funds life-saving homes, transforming slums into sustainable communities. (San Francisco)
10. Preclose — A mobile-first transaction management app, designed to simplify the way agents manage closings and turn clients into advocates. (Charleston, South Carolina)
11. Quikshow — A mobile app that allows real estate professionals to post a showing opportunity and have other available, nearby agents bid to show the property to their clients. (Frisco, Texas)
12. Relola — A search portal that gives agents a platform to demonstrate their expertise and connect with buyers and sellers by providing property previews for the listings of other agents. (Emeryville, California)
13. Roofshoot — A video app customized for real estate agents to create, edit, upload and publish property tours, community and agent profiles in a guided format that makes it simple. (Los Angeles)
14. Skyler360 — An artificial intelligence-powered lead management and follow-up software platform. (Houston)
15. Toor — A modern scheduling tool and lockbox that interact to seamlessly connect buyers, sellers and agents all in one place. (Dallas)