We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Construction spending was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,133.5 billion ($1.13 trillion) in June 2016.
- This is 0.3 percent above the June 2015 estimate (1,130.5 billion).
- Over the first six months of the year, construction spending has been 6.2 percent above the same period in 2015.
- Delinquencies were down 10 percent year-over-year in June.
- Foreclosure starts rose by nearly 12 percent from May.
- However, even with this monthly increase, Q2 overall saw historically low levels of foreclosure starts.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The index decreased 1.4 percent in June from May.
- Year-over-year, the index decreased 12.2 percent.
- At the high point of risk in October 2013, the index measured 29.4 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.
Going all in: Keller Williams invests in bringing its agent-centric technology vision to life
New acquisition strategy delivers speed and talent to build the homebuying experience of the future READ MORE