We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Title agent market production increased 7.6 percent this past quarter as compared with a year ago.
- Title agents are forecasting residential price growth of 5 percent for the year ahead.
- Title agents surveyed remain optimistic about transaction volumes, with a 7.2 percent increase in optimism over a year ago.
- The three-month average for non-distressed properties dropped to $302,600 in September from $310,100 in August.
- The three-month moving average sales-to-list-price ratio was 98.0 percent in September, down from 98.6 percent in August.
- The first-time homebuyer share of purchases in September was 34.8 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Existing-home sales were up 3.2 percent in September month-over-month.
- This was propelled by a 34-percent share of first-time buyers.
- The median existing-home price for all housing types in September was $234,200.
Swanepoel Trends Report helping brokerages navigate rapid real estate industry change
The most thorough annual analysis of brokerage industry trends READ MORE
Email market reports to email@example.com.