We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The seasonal uptick in delinquencies was less than 1 percent.
- The foreclosure rate is about 70 percent above “normal” levels.
- Despite the monthly decline, September saw the third-highest prepayment rate in three years.
- The HPSI decreased by 1.1 percentage points to 81.7.
- It is down 1.5 points since this time last year.
- The net share of Americans who say it’s a good time to buy was 31 percent; the share of Americans who say it’s a good time to sell was 19 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
Episode 2 - Defining Success Through Failure
“Who am I? Why am I making these decisions? I came out of all that deciding who I was.” - Gary Keller READ MORE
- Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 161,000 in October 2016.
- The unemployment rate was little changed at 4.9 percent.
- Employment continued to trend up in health care, professional and business services,
and financial activities.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.