Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
Inman seeks an ambitious journalist to join its team as an editorial assistant. This is a fast-paced job at a virtual news desk that publishes throughout each weekday at Inman.com, reaching a monthly audience of over 1 million real estate professionals. We’re a small company, so expect to wear many hats. This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious, ambidextrous business-minded journalist interested in joining a team with access to the most important people and companies in its space including Zillow, Compass, and Opendoor, not to mention a slew of up-and-coming disruptors from Silicon Valley and beyond.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Reporting, writing, and editing of real estate and technology briefs. Editing copy and evaluating content as needed, especially during newsletter construction.
- Assisting in building, proofing and approving a series of five weekly editorial newsletters.
- Helping Inman’s growing news desk stay organized by keeping an editorial calendar up to date with upcoming events, data reports and personnel schedules.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Professional reporting experience
- Knowledge of the real estate and tech industries is a plus
- Ability to write clearly and concisely on deadline
- Knowledgeable of AP style and journalistic fundamentals
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communications
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.Apply Now