Alaska residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Alaska median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $264,900 at $165/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $279,000 at $164/SF
- Condos: $199,900 at $168/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $386,600 at $133/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $125,000 at $177/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $191,000 at $170/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $274,500 at $165/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $374,900 at $165/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $459,000 at $135/SF
Alaska median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,650 at $1.21/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,750 at $1.15/SF
- Condos: $1,500 at $1.33/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $1,163 at $1.29/SF
- Multi-family residential: $1,200 at $1.31/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $927 at $1.56/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $1,250 at $1.36/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,710 at $1.17/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $2,100 at $1.05/SF
Alaska homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 85.5% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 14.5% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 10.7% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 2.6% (approximately $7,050)
- 10.6% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 2.4% (approximately $8,000)
- 11.3% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.5% (approximately $5,000)
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 3.0% over the past year, to $263,900.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.
Discover more Alaska real estate news here or check out additional Zillow data.