Georgia residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Georgia median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $187,900 at $93/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $186,000 at $92/SF
- Condos: $190,900 at $104/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $151,700 at $71/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $135,000 at $174/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $121,500 at $94/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $149,000 at $87/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $251,900 at $97/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $374,000 at $108/SF
Georgia median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,150 at $0.7/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,108 at $0.69/SF
- Condos: $1,200 at $0.84/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $1,210 at $1.24/SF
- Multi-family residential: $1,175 at $1.09/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $1,122 at $1.47/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: currently undisclosed per Zillow
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,070 at $0.71/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $1,450 at $0.64/SF
Georgia median sales prices and price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $168,830 at $94/SF
- Single-family residential: $91/SF
- Condos: $124/SF
Georgia homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 73.3% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 26.8% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 9.5% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.7% (approximately $5,791)
- 9.7% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.8% (approximately $5,900)
- 7.6% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.2% (approximately $5,000)
5.5% of all homes in Georgia sold in the past 12 months.
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 4.7% over the past year, to $142,700.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.
Discover more Georgia real estate news here or check out additional Zillow data.