Hawaii residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Hawaii median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $549,000 at $434/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $670,000 at $403/SF
- Condos: $458,800 at $464/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $349,000 at $554/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $485,000 at $465/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $574,000 at $392/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $835,000 at $408/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $998,000 at $369/SF
Hawaii median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $2,300 at $2.29/SF
- Single-family residential: $2,500 at $1.8/SF
- Condos: $2,100 at $2.78/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $1,900 at $2.38/SF
- Multi-family residential: $2,000 at $2.63/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $1,650 at $3.02/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $2,100 at $2.41/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $2,500 at $2.01/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $3,200 at $1.83/SF
Hawaii median sales prices and price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $495,150 at $430/SF
- Single-family residential: $396/SF
- Condos: $460/SF
Hawaii homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 89.0% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 11.0% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 8.0% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.7% (approximately $19,900)
- 8.9% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.9% (approximately $20,000)
- 7.3% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.6% (approximately $15,000)
3.7% of all homes in Hawaii sold in the past 12 months.
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 5.6% over the past year, to $552,900.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.