Nevada residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Nevada median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $235,000 at $125/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $255,000 at $127/SF
- Condos: $133,000 at $110/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $200,000 at $72/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: currently undisclosed per Zillow
- 2-Bedroom homes: $144,900 at $119/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $212,000 at $125/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $294,694 at $124/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $389,990 at $118/SF
Nevada median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,250 at $0.77/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,295 at $0.74/SF
- Condos: $950 at $0.85/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $999 at $1.00/SF
- Multi-family residential: $950 at $0.87/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $850 at $1.12/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $950 at $0.89/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,225 at $0.77/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $1,450 at $0.69/SF
Nevada median sales prices and price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $223,665 at $129/SF
- Single-family residential: $132/SF
- Condos: $105/SF
Nevada homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 81.2% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 18.8% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 11.3% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.0% (approximately $6,500)
- 11.6% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 2.8% (approximately $7,100)
- 10.2% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 4.0% (approximately $5,000)
7.3% of all homes in Nevada sold in the past 12 months.
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 10.2% over the past year, to $212,300.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.
Discover more Nevada real estate news here or check out additional Zillow data.