North Dakota residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
North Dakota median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $239,990 at $141/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $247,761 at $142/SF
- Condos: $172,950 at $137/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $175,000 at $145/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $214,450 at $131/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $271,925 at $140/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $371,000 at $131/SF
North Dakota homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 98.2% of all homes sold above the previous home price
- 1.8% of all homes sold below the previous home price
- 9.4% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.1% (approximately $7,100)
- 9.5% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.1% (approximately $7,900)
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 3.8% over the past year to $198,800.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.