South Dakota residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
South Dakota median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $192,900 at $117/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $194,250 at $117/SF
- Condos: $170,900 at $117/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $157,000 at $126/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $185,500 at $117/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $224,900 at $107/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $349,000 at $114/SF
South Dakota median rental prices and median rental price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $1,100 at $0.85/SF
- Single-family residential: $1,100 at $0.85/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $800 at $0.89/SF
- Multi-family residential: $813 at $0.89/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: $680 at $1.07/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $800 at $0.86/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $1,100 at $0.82/SF
South Dakota homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 8.2% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.7% (approximately $5,900)
- 8.2% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 3.7% (approximately $5,750)
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) rose by 13.5% over the past year, to $174,500.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.