Vermont residential real estate highlights, home prices, and rental data from Zillow:
Vermont median listing prices and median price-per-square-foot for all home types:
- All homes: $235,000 at $139/SF.
- Single-family residential homes: $239,900 at $135/SF
- Condos: $205,000 at $153/SF
- Duplex and Triplex units: $199,000 at $65/SF
- 1-Bedroom homes: currently an undisclosed amount at $153/SF
- 2-Bedroom homes: $164,850 at $141/SF
- 3-Bedroom homes: $249,000 at $136/SF
- 4-Bedroom homes: $325,000 at $135/SF
- 5+ Bedroom homes: $395,000 at $118/SF
Vermont median sales prices and price-per-square-foot:
- All homes: $235,685 at $165/SF
- Single-family residential: $163/SF
Vermont homes sold for a gain or loss:
- 5.7% of all listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 5.6% (approximately $10,000)
- 6.0% of all single-family residential home listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 5.7% (approximately $10,000)
- 4.3% of all condo listings had a price reduction this month with a median price cut of 4.7% (approximately $9,750)
3.5% of all homes in Vermont sold in the past 12 months.
The ZHVI (Zillow Home Value Index) dropped by -0.4% over the past year, to $218,300.
Note: If any of the data is currently undisclosed, that is because the local jurisdictions currently do not share that data.