Just the thought of doing your own video editing can be overwhelming.
Stupeflix, a Web-based and YouTube-integrated video editing software, makes this once seemingly impossible task very doable for the masses.
Even the most technically challenged marketers can now edit video with just a few clicks.
Below, I dissect Stupeflix Pro. This is their business-level, paid option.
I recently purchased it and have now used it extensively.
Included is a breakdown of the most important features and step-by-step video tutorials.
The videos focus on the four primary functions within Stupeflix you need to learn.
Stupeflix Pro Edition: Breakdown of costs and features
- $39/month or $299/year
- 9 predesigned themes or edit custom videos
- Mac- and PC-compatible
- Web-based (no software to download, works on any computer)
- Fully integrated into YouTube
- White-labeled videos (no Stupeflix branding)
- Commercial licensing (approved for business use)
- 720p quality
- Unlimited usage
- 130 licensed audio tracks
- Real estate-specific options added recently
Part One: Choose a Theme or Start from Scratch?