Have you heard the news? Inman News’ Real Estate Connect is turning 15!
15 years ago Brad Inman welcomed a couple dozen leaders in real estate to join him in Sonoma County. That was the birth of what has evolved into the leading event for the most influential people in Real Estate. The next Real Estate Connect conference will be held in New York City from January 12-14, 2011 at the Marriott Marquis hotel in the heart of Times Square. We’ve lined up a couple great keynotes already with more to come:
You can see more program details on the event website: www.realestateconnect.com/nyc11.
To celebrate this milestone, Inman News is offering its biggest promotion yet – $500 off the new Premium Package at Real Estate Connect 2011.
Premium Package – An all-access pass from January 11-14, 2011 includes:
• Full access to the first 2011 Agent Reboot™ conference on January 11 (a $149 value)
• All Real Estate Connect sessions: Workshops, Keynotes, Innovation Tracks and Meetups
• Real Estate Connect Special Events and Conference Receptions
• Access to the Premium Lounge where you can relax, enjoy complimentary refreshments, take part in special activities and test drive the latest technologies
• One-year subscription to Inman News as a Premium Member
The standard price for this package is $1,099 but if you register by September 30, 2010 you will pay only $599.
You don’t want to miss out on this incredible opportunity to mingle with the best in the business and celebrate Real Estate Connects 15th Anniversary. Register now and save! This is the best deal you’ll get.