Everyone wants to know if they are optimizing their budget and one of the best ways to find out is to ask your peers. Of course, actually doing that is a pretty time consuming endeavor. That’s why we are stoked ActiveRain did just that.
Back in January ActiveRain surveyed more than 2,000 agents and brokers to find out what software and marketing tools real estate professionals are using in their business and how much they are spending.
What did they find?
- Social media, SEO, and blogging are the highest areas of participation, but the lowest spend.
- Direct mail continues as the largest offline marketing channel with very high spend.
- 26% of agents are spending money with national real estate web sites like Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.
- The average real estate agent spends $75 per month on their website.
- 21% of agents are using e-signature services and spending $37 per month.
Check out this infographic to find out more.
Data provided by ActiveRain.com. Join 215,590 Real Estate Agents on the world’s largest Real Estate Social Network.
How does this compare with your budget? Do you plan to make any changes after seeing these figures? Tell us about it in the comment section below.