This past week Facebook rolled out a new application called “Pages Manager.”
This app allows Facebook users to manage their business pages from their iPhone.
- Incredibly simple.
- Easy to navigate between pages.
- Good moderation tools.
- Consistent design with the Facebook app.
- Unable to adjust page settings from app.
- Can only publish text, links and photos (no videos, questions or events).
- Page Insights are very limited.
- Not available for the iPad.
As I mentioned in the video, the app is not perfect, but it’s definitely a step in the right direction.