Real estate tip: Even friends can hold joint title

What happens if I want to buy a house with someone who is neither a spouse nor a relative?
Published on Mar 1, 2004

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

You can hold title as joint tenants. This type of ownership gives two or more unrelated people equal shares in a piece of property, with rights passing to the surviving owners. *** Send a Letter to the Editor for publication.Send ...