The titans of new residential development and the highest-volume real estate brokers from around the world will gather at Global Connect in New York City on April 6 and 7 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Central Park to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing high-end real estate development.
Global Connect is an exclusive invitation-only event where the real estate leaders who build and sell the world’s most prestigious residential properties come to meet and debate what’s next. The world-class event is produced by Inman, adding to its franchise of forward-thinking, signature events such as Inman Connect San Francisco; Luxury Connect Beverly Hills and Inman Connect New York.
“Our events are about connecting the best and brightest under one roof to wrestle with the challenges of the day and see around the bend as to what is next for the industry,” said publisher Brad Inman. “Today, global events create uncertainty for customers, developers and brokers, we will face these challenges head on, always taking a no-nonsense approach to overcoming challenges and identifying opportunities so attendees leave with valuable and meaningful takeaways and vast network of new relationships and partnerships.”
The promise of Global Connect is simple:
- Connect with elite agents and developers who manage billions of dollars in real estate volume to build your network and stay ahead of the competition.
- Preview the newest projects from around the world and get a first glimpse of what is coming on the market.
- See how the best developers are thinking about their latest and upcoming projects and how they will shape the urban landscape.
- Get the latest market insights along with practical advice such as how to motivate buyers in a world of economic and political uncertainty.
- Discover the latest tech trends that connect buyers and sellers around the world.
- Learn how to work with the global elite to win their business and sell more property.
- Hear from top-producing global agents who handle billions in real estate deals each year on what’s working and what’s not.
- Learn the latest marketing strategies and what it takes to find and land buyers for nine and ten-figure properties around the world.
World-class speakers include Will Zeckendorf, Paul Goldberger and Beth Fisher, along with 30 other noted industry leaders.
The event is anchored by two networking sessions on the evening of April 6 and 7 in showcase, high-end New York developments.
“Inman leads the way for successful real estate professionals; its unique, high-end events with top-notch networking opportunities are unmatched in the industry,” said broker Dolly Lenz, who will appear on a panel at Global Connect. “I always come away more connected and much smarter,” she said.
The event will showcase a number of award-winning developments and offer end-to-end case studies dubbed “Draw, Build and Sell,” in which a leading developer, the architect and the broker of a project discuss the conception, construction and sale of a successful development.