We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The delinquency rate for mortgage loans on one-to-four-unit residential properties dropped to a seasonally adjusted rate of 4.77 percent of all loans.
- This is the lowest level since the third quarter of 2006.
- Loans on which foreclosure actions were started comprised 0.36 percent of all loans, down two basis points quarter-over-quarter.
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.65 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending Feb. 18, 2016.
- This is unchanged from last week.
- One year ago, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.76 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.