All Rights Reserved
Copyright (c) 2015 Inman Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All materials (text, video, photos, graphics, software) contained and transmitted as part of Inman News (or downloaded from inman.com ) cannot be broadcast, duplicated, edited, manipulated, published, rented, sold, publicly displayed, used in litigation or used for commercial or promotional purposes without the prior written permission of Inman Group, Inc.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE BELOW.
If you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you should check the box indicating your agreement to the terms of this Agreement on the registration page for the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you should not check the box but you will not be able to proceed with the registration process for the respective Service and become a subscriber. To the extent you have access to, or are using, a Service without having completed our registration process, you are hereby notified that your continued use of a Service is subject to many of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as explained in Section 7 below.
2.1) The ability to opt out of 3rd party emails is available at the bottom of all emails.
2.2) Inman shall not sell or use their information for any other purpose outside what is specified in this agreement.
- Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the membership fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your account for a Service at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you have paid by check, we will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. Membership fees will be billed at the beginning of your membership or any renewal. Generally, all fees and charges are non-refundable but please visit our Customer Center at email@example.com for more details about our refund policies. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance and an opportunity to cancel. If you want to use a different credit card or you need to update your credit card details, please call our Customer Service Center at 510-658-9252 option 1, to make changes. If you believe someone has accessed a Service using your user name and password without your authorization, please immediately notify us by calling Customer Service Center at 510-658-9252 or toll free 800-775-4662 or contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access a Service through an Internet access provider or other Third Party service.
- Term; Cancellation and Renewal.This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. Unless you have paid by check, your membership will renew automatically until it is cancelled in accordance with this Section. For annual memberships, we will notify you of the pending renewal of your membership at least 15 days prior to the date your membership renews, except as otherwise required by law. For all memberships, you must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of membership fees for the renewal term to your credit card unless you pay by check. We may cancel your membership at any time upon notice to you. You may cancel your membership by contacting Customer Service at 510-658-9252 or toll free 800-775-4662 or by email to email@example.com
- Refunds; Monthly All refunds must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 510-658-9252. Our processing fee is nonrefundable except as set forth below:
5.1) If you are canceling your membership within 10 days of your initial purchase, we will refund the full amount of such initial purchase.
5.2) If you cancel your membership after the first 10 days, and are entitled to a full refund, your refund will be prorated for days used along with a fee for administrative services.
- Refunds; Annual All refunds must be received in writing to email@example.com or by calling us at 510-658-9252. Our processing fee is nonrefundable except as set forth below:
6.1) Depending on when we receive your notice of cancellation, it is possible that we may have already charged you for your next membership period. In that case, we will refund you the full amount for that next membership period.
6.2) If you are canceling your membership within 10 days of your initial purchase, we will refund the full amount of such initial purchase.
6.3) If you cancel your membership and are entitled to a full refund, we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the cost to us of any administrative services you may have used prior to your cancellation, to the extent permitted by law.
- Refunds; Individual to Group Account Individual members with an annual or multi-month contract can be added as a child account at the end of their contract. Inman will not refund or cancel individual accounts who are also eligible as a child account under a group membership.
- Limitations on Use. Access to Inman Select is granted solely for the individual who purchased the subscription and created the account. Only the authorized individual may access the Service using the user name or password set at time of account creation. Each Select user is entitled to up to three concurrent logins via their personal devices. Additional logged in instances of an individual account will be immediately logged out. Inman Select accounts are non-transferrable. Sharing an Inman Select account is a violation of our terms and conditions – to which you agreed to when you created your Inman Select account. All usernames are SINGLE USER ONLY. Purchasing a “Single User” license and sharing access to the account is strictly prohibited and may result in termination without warning or refund.
8.1) The text, graphics, images, video, artwork, metadata and other data, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, or database rights (the “Content”) available through the Services are our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not use, sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone, including, if applicable, your fellow employees.
- Community; User Generated Content. We require you to register to access and use certain of our community areas. We require that you use your own first and last name as well as your email address as your user name for these community areas. It is your responsibility to choose your password wisely. If you have concerns or believe that someone is using your password without your authority, please immediately contact Customer Service. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you, including registration data, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate our systems properly, to protect our property or rights, and to safeguard the interests of others. We offer you the opportunity to comment on and engage in discussions regarding our Content. Any content, information, graphics, audio, images, and links you submit as part of creating your profile or in connection with any of the foregoing activities are referred to as “User Content” in this Agreement and are subject to various terms and conditions as set forth below. You understand and agree that User Content includes information, views, opinions, and recommendations of many individuals and organizations and is designed to help you gather the information you need to help you make your own decisions. Importantly, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and for properly analyzing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon. We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any user. We do not routinely screen, edit, or review User Content. However, we reserve the right to monitor or remove any User Content from the Services at any time without notice. You should also be aware that other users may use our Services for personal gain. As a result, please approach messages with appropriate skepticism. User Content may be misleading, deceptive, or in error. If you upload, post or submit any User Content on a Service, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such User Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You agree that upon uploading, posting or submitting information on the Services, you grant Inman, and our respective affiliates and successors a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right and license to use, distribute, publicly perform, display, translate, adapt reproduce, and create derivative works from your User Content in any and all media or technology, now known or later developed, in any manner, in whole or part, with or without attribution, without any duty to compensate you.
You waive all moral rights you may have in any User Content. You agree that we may modify or alter your User Content without seeking further permission from you. You also grant us the right to authorize the use of User Content, or any portion thereof, by Members and other users in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the rights to feature your User Content specifically on the Services and to allow other Members or users to request access to your User Content, such as for example through an RSS Feed. You agree that you are financially responsible for any claim against us arising from any User Content you create.
We may also remove any User Content for any reason and without notice to you. This includes all materials related to your use of the Services or membership, including email accounts, postings, profiles or other personalized information you have created while on the Services.
Copyright Policy. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
9.1) Reprint rights and RSS feeds for group members are based on final contract execution. All RSS feeds must be kept behind a password protected site.
- Contest and Promotions. From time to time, we, our advertisers, Suppliers or other parties may conduct promotions and other activities on, through or in connection with one or more the Services, including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes (collectively, Promotions). In some case, you may be able to win a prize (Prize) as part of a Promotion. Each Promotion may have Additional Terms and/or Rules or eligibility requirements which shall be posted or otherwise made available to you in connection therewith in accordance with applicable law.
©Copyright 2015 Inman Group, Inc. All rights reserved.