- The National Council of State Housing Agencies will hold its annual Housing Credit Conference, June 22-25, in Los Angeles. The conference includes sessions on management and development, as well as exhibits of the latest products and services in the housing credit industry.
- The National Fair Housing Alliance’s 16th Annual Conference is slated for June 26-29, in New Orleans. Event sessions will cover current policy issues affecting fair housing, fair housing issues related to disability, residential segregation, fair housing and immigrant populations, predatory loan practices and damages in fair housing cases.
- The 2004 National Mutual Self-Help Housing Conference will kick off June 22-24, in San Diego. This year’s theme is “Building Homes and Dreams Across Rural America.” Training sessions will cover topics such as program staffing, application and loan processing, qualifying families and account management, marketing and recruitment and home buyer education.
- The Real Estate Educators Association’s annual conference is slated for June 20-23 in San Antonio, Texas. The event features educational workshops, discussions and networking opportunities for real estate professionals.
- The American Planning Association will host an audio conference on land use, planning and environmental law on June 23. Land-use attorneys will discuss new laws that will affect local planning and land-use and environmental litigation in federal and state courts.
- The U.S. Conference of Mayors will hold its annual meeting June 25-29, in Boston.
What’s your opinion? Send your Letter to the Editor to email@example.com.