The First American Corp. and the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals have formed an alliance to extend business resources to the more than 10,000 NAHREP members serving Latino home buyers across the nation.
Under the agreement, NAHREP and First American will form a professional services division within the association that will provide members with business tools, resources and industry information that had only been available to the nation’s largest real estate franchises and mortgage lenders.
Some of the resources available through this alliance include:
- Web-based technology solutions that provide NAHREP members with more sophisticated tools to attract and pre-qualify home buyers.
- Automated, direct marketing programs to allow association members to access new potential clients and increase transaction volume.
- A national Internet marketing program that will reach more than 120 million Spanish-speaking Web site viewers per year.
- Alternative credit products designed to expand the availability of ‘A’ grade mortgage financing to loan applicants considered ineligible by traditional scoring methods.
- Guaranteed closing-cost packages that reduce buyers’ out-of-pocket cash required to complete home purchases.
“We believe the best way to increase the number of Latino homeowners is to focus on substantially increasing the power, resources and knowledge that is available to real estate professionals who are committed to increasing Latino home ownership,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP chairman and co-founder.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 140.