- The Predictive Methods Conference is slated for June 28-30, in Newport Beach, Calif. The event, hosted by Veros and First American Real Estate Solutions, features three days of networking and education on emerging trends in mortgage technology.
- The Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association will host the Real Estate Finance & Technology Conference, June 28-29, in Chicago. The event explores crucial issues in using automation to improve relationship management and transaction processes in real estate finance.
- Homestore’s annual shareholder meeting is slated for June 28, in Los Angeles.
- The Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee will meet June 29-30 in Washington, D.C. At this meeting, the Fed will decide whether to raise or lower the key federal funds rate.
- The National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty will hold an audio training session June 30. The session will discuss ways to help homeless individuals register to vote, and the laws and requirements involved in homeless voter registration.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.