- The California Mortgage Bankers Association will host the Western Secondary Mortgage Conference July 7-9, in San Francisco.
- The Latino New Urbanism 2004 Dialogue Series will present a session July 9, in Los Angeles. The topic of discussion will be “Making Room for Parks in an Urban Setting.”
- The Mississippi Economic Development Council Summer Conference will kick off July 7-9, in Biloxi, Miss. The event focuses on best practices for leadership programs, downtown’s role in economic development and sound financial management for association executives.
- The Home Equity Secondary Summit is slated for July 11-13, in Incline Village, Nev. The event features presentations and panel discussions with home equity finance leaders.
- The 10th annual Real Estate Connect conference hosted by Inman News is slated for July 28-30, in San Francisco. Industry leaders gather to discuss the latest technology and innovation in the real estate sector.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.