- The 10th annual Real Estate Connect conference kicks off in San Francisco, July 28-30. Real estate and technology leaders will gather for three days to discuss the latest industry innovations. InteractiveCorp CEO Barry Diller headlines the opening day on July 28.
- The California Association of Mortgage Brokers will hold its annual conference, August 4-7 in Long Beach, Calif.
- The National Neighborhood Coalition Community Engagement Forum’s next event is slate for July 29, in Washington, D.C. The event focuses on “Political Engagement in Neighborhoods: Stories and Strategies.”
- The Southwest Sustainability Expo will be held August 5-7, in Flagstaff, Ariz. The event promotes technologies, products and services that help communities adopt energy-saving programs, policies and incentives.
- The American Society of Landscape Architects will host, “Safe Spaces: Designing for Security and Civic Values,” July 25-27, in Chicago. Some session topics include impacts of security guidelines on planning and design; tensions between security, open space and the public realm; and designing against terror.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.