- The 10th annual Real Estate Connect conference kicks off in San Francisco, July 28-30. Real estate and technology leaders will gather for three days to discuss the latest industry innovations. InteractiveCorp CEO Barry Diller headlines the opening day on July 28.
- The California Association of Mortgage Brokers will hold its annual conference, August 4-7 in Long Beach, Calif.
- The National Neighborhood Coalition Community Engagement Forum’s next event is slate for July 29, in Washington, D.C. The event focuses on “Political Engagement in Neighborhoods: Stories and Strategies.”
- The Southwest Sustainability Expo will be held August 5-7, in Flagstaff, Ariz. The event promotes technologies, products and services that help communities adopt energy-saving programs, policies and incentives.
- The American Society of Landscape Architects will host, “Safe Spaces: Designing for Security and Civic Values,” July 25-27, in Chicago. Some session topics include impacts of security guidelines on planning and design; tensions between security, open space and the public realm; and designing against terror.
Top brokerages find new ways to carve out profit
While the average return on revenue for brokerages nationwide has faced downward pressure, some brokerages are bucking the trend READ MORE
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.