- The XLII Interamerican Conference for Housing Development is slated for Sept. 6-8, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This event is focused on “Consolidating Urban and Housing Systems: Challenges and Opportunities for the American Continent.”
- “America’s Town Meeting” will take place Sept. 8-10, in Washington, D.C. The annual conference is held by the National Association of Towns and Townships, and will explore new technologies altering the face of small-town America, as well as regulations and emerging issues.
- The GOING conference, held by WestStart/CALSTART, will take place Sept. 10, in Boulder, Colo. The conference agenda includes sessions on alternatives to car dependency, connecting existing technologies to viable community transportation services, and assembling these technologies to work together for local communities.
- The Fall Regional Default Servicing Seminar is slated for Sept. 8-10, in Orlando, Fla. The event is held by America’s Mortgage Banking Attorneys.
- The Neighborhood Reinvestment Corp. will hold the NeighborWorks Community Leadership Institute Sept. 9-12, in Los Angeles. The theme of the Institute is “Community Building: Each One, Reach One, Teach One.”
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.