- The California Association of Realtors will hold its annual conference, “Tech Tuesday, California Realtor Expo 2004,” Oct. 5-7, in Santa Clara, Calif.
- The American Land Title Association will hold its annual conference Oct. 6-9, in Boston.
- The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ 4th Annual Hispanic Marketing and Convention Expo is slated for Oct. 2-5, in Denver.
- The California Mortgage Association will hold its Fall Educational Conference, Oct. 7-8, in Los Angeles.
- Home builders and contractors will convene for “The Remodeling Show,” Oct. 6-9, in Chicago. The event is sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders, the Remodelors Council and Remodeling.
- The National Conference on Homeless Courts will take place Oct. 8, in San Diego. The conference will examine the needs of homeless people. Panelists will discuss the history of the Homeless Court Program, how the Homeless Court benefits communities, and the process of creating a Homeless Court, among other aspects.
- The “Colorado Housing NOW Conference” is slated for Oct. 4-7, in Steamboat Springs, Colo. The 16th annual conference focuses on affordable housing.
- The “Rebuilding Together 2004 National Conference” is scheduled for Oct. 7-9, in Seattle. The event gathers executive directors, board members and volunteers with a focus on strengthening communities.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.