- The Housing Educators & Research Association will hold the HERA Annual Housing Conference, Oct. 20-23, in Chicago. The conference will focus on education and research in housing and the environment. The theme is “Housing on the Urban Landscape.”
- The Sunbelt Builders Show, is slated for Oct. 20-23, in Grapevine, Texas. The event features educational seminars and a trade show for home builders.
- Building Blocks for Inclusive Communities is slated for Oct. 21-23, in Cherry Hill, N.J. The event brings together leaders, experts and advocates committed to creating and sustaining racially and ethnically diverse, economically thriving communities.
- The Consumer Bankers Association will hold the 2004 Home Equity Lending Conference, Oct. 17-20, in Hollywood, Fla. The event focuses on trends and strategies in the home equity lending business.
- The CPR & CDR Prepayment and Mortgage Credit Modeling & Strategy Conference is slated for Oct. 21 in New York City.
- The Regional Coalition of Community Builders Conference, will take place Oct. 21-23, in Dawson, Pa. The biennial conference, titled “Rivers Run Through Them…Reconnecting Our Communities to Their Waterways,” focuses on the importance of waterways and waterfronts for regions.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.