- The National Association of Realtors’ 2004 Realtor Conference and Expo is slated for Nov. 4-7 in Orlando, Fla. Join more than 20,000 Realtors for networking, panel discussions and industry trade show.
- The Urban Land Institute will hold its annual fall meeting Nov. 1-5, in New York City. Urban planners, architects and developers will convene to talk about latest trends in city planning and development.
- The Kelsey Group will host a conference on local search opportunities, Nov. 3-6, in Jersey City, N.J. ILM: Interactive Local Media ’04 will feature leaders of local search, Internet directories and online classifieds as they address where the market is today and where it needs to go.
- The NAHB State and Local Government Affairs Conference is slated for Nov. 4-6, in Biloxi, Miss. The National Association of Home Builders invites attendees to discuss legislative issues affecting the housing and residential construction industries.
- The New Markets Tax Credit Coalition Annual conference is slated for Nov. 3 in Chicago.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.