- The Texas Mortgage Bankers Association will hold an educational seminar, “Working together to achieve more,” Nov. 14-16, in Houston. For more information visit Texas MBA.
- The Custom Builder Symposium kicks off today in Indian Wells, Calif., and goes through Nov. 14. The event features educational sessions, roundtable discussions and networking. For more information, visit NAHB.org.
- The U.S. Census Bureau will release October Residential Construction statistics on Nov. 17. The data includes national housing permits, starts and completions for new residential construction.
- The CRA & Fair Lending Colloquium is slated for Nov. 15-17, in Orlando, Fla. The event features compliance strategies, perspectives on policy issues, servicing issues, and more.
- “Affordable Housing Finance Live: The 2004 Tax Credit Developers’ Summit” is slated for Nov. 16-18, in Chicago. The event features a post-election outlook for housing, including a bipartisan analysis of how federal housing policy may change, plus a candid discussion with Affordable Housing Finance’s Editorial Advisory Board on the challenges facing the tax credit program.
- The Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association Conference will take place Nov. 19-12, in Toronto. The conference includes 1,200 delegates, 100-plus workshops, and 60-plus trade show booths, and will focus on policy updates, housing management, benchmarking, marketing and new development initiatives.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.