Weichert, Realtors today announced it recently added 11 franchises in the New England and Mid-Atlantic region, through its Weichert Real Estate Affiliates organization, which now has 116 franchises across 16 states.
The newest Weichert affiliates include:
- Weichert, Realtors-Lambro & Urrutia, Smithtown, N.Y. Broker Mario Urrutia, a former retail banker, and his partner, former investment banker George Lambro, have embarked on their second Weichert franchise, after first opening the Lambro & Associates office in Commack. The new firm is located at 99 Smithtown Blvd.
- Weichert, Realtors-Pasha & Associates, Wyandanch, N.Y. Broker/owner Shamveel Pasha and partner/wife Saeeda Pasha, along with manager Mohammad Qasim head a seven-member office located at 1593A Straight Path.
- Weichert, Realtors-Realty Masters, Manhattan, N.Y. This 4-year-old uptown firm, headed by broker/owner Edward Espinal, is home to eight sales associates. They serve the upper Manhattan and Bronx communities in rentals and sales from Weichert’s second Manhattan location. The office is located at 4250 Broadway, Suite 1B.
- Weichert, Realtors-Liappas Agency-Manhasset, N.Y. This is the seventh Long Island location for the WREA organization. The firm is located at 343 Plandome Road.
- Weichert, Realtors-FH Realty, Forest Hills, N.Y. Broker/president Michel Protiva, CRB, founded his agency in 1982. It is the third WREA affiliate in the New York City borough of Queens. The 6,000-square-foot, three-story office is located at 101-15 Metropolitan Ave.
- Weichert, Realtors-Real Market, Medfield, Mass. Weichert’s first franchise affiliate in Massachusetts, Real Market is led by broker/owner Chris Summers, a licensed agent for nearly 20 years. The company is located at 5 North Meadows Road.
- Weichert, Realtors-The Asbury Group, Ocean City, N.J. Partners John Moore and Richard Allen lead one of the first two franchise affiliates in Weichert’s home state. The firm is located at 600 Asbury Ave.
- Weichert, Realtors-Hoey Group, Sea Isle City/Wildwood, N.J. With locations in Sea Isle City as well as Wildwood, partners John Long, Stacey Hoey-Burns and Joseph Hoey lead this agency. Combined, the two offices are staffed by more than 25 sales associates. The offices are located at 4118 Landis Ave. in Sea Isle City, and 3007 Pacific Ave. in Wildwood.
- Weichert, Realtors-Signature Properties, Southbury, Conn. Peter Grimm, owner of First Connecticut Mortgage Co., and broker Theresa Torino are business partners and owners of the new firm, located at 900 Main Street South. The agency is the fourth Connecticut franchise for Weichert Real Estate Affiliates.
- Weichert, Realtors-Pioneer, Great Neck, N.Y. The 5-year-old firm is one of six Long Island companies to join the franchise organization and is located at 11 Northern Blvd.
- Weichert, Realtors-Professional Partners, West Reading, Pa. This 3-year-old real estate investment and construction firm is located at 101 North 7th Ave. and has a newly outfitted, 12,000-square-foot building, with room for 70 real estate professionals and support staff.
Morris Plains, N.J.-based Weichert has more than 13,700 sales associates in nearly 300 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets nationwide.
What’s your opinion? Send your Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.