The Shidler Group has purchased a 19-building, 1.1 million-square-foot portfolio of office and R&D buildings in San Diego and Los Angeles for $142 million.
The seller was Arden Realty Inc.
Ten of the buildings are located in three business and technology parks in San Diego:
- Activity Business Center, five buildings totaling 156,887 square feet at 9235, 9245 and 9265 Activity Rd. and 9520 and 9530 Padgett St.;
- Morehouse Tech Center I, II & III, three buildings encompassing 182,127 square feet at 5510, 5550 and 5590 Morehouse Drive;
- Waples Tech Center I & II, two buildings totaling 27,974 square feet at 9565 and 9951 Waples St.
The remaining nine buildings are located in the greater Los Angeles area:
- Long Beach Properties, two buildings consisting of 131,265 total square feet at 1501 Hughes Way and 3901 Via Oro Ave. in Long Beach;
- South Bay Tech Center, two buildings containing 106,106 square feet at 680 and 690 Knox St. in Torrance;
- Whittier Financial Center, two buildings encompassing 143,339 square feet at 15111 E. Whittier Blvd. in Whittier;
- 91 Freeway Center, one 91,295-square-foot building at 17100 Pioneer Blvd. in Artesia;
- Glendale Corporate Center, a 114,450-square-foot building at 425 E. Colorado Blvd. in Glendale;
- Norwalk Corporate Center, a 121,145-square-foot building at 12501 Imperial Highway in Norwalk.
Secured Capital Corp. represented both sides in the transaction
The Shidler Group is a national real estate organization that acquires commercial real estate.
What’s your opinion? Send your Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.