- The Century 21 International Convention is slated for Feb. 17-20, at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Thomas R. Kuntz, Century 21 Real Estate Corp. president, will address the annual gathering.
- The Urban and Regional Information Systems Association will host the 9th Annual Integrating GIS & CAMA Conference, Feb. 15-18, in Savannah, Ga. The event offers assessment and appraisal professionals and GIS managers the opportunity to discuss, demonstrate and create a vision for how assessment jurisdictions, appraisers and others can work more effectively through the use of technology.
- True Urbanism and the Healthy City, a conference about improving city livability, is scheduled for Feb. 17-21, in Carmel, Calif. Sessions will cover topics such as the principles of true urbanism, traditional town planning and civic values, the healthy city, urban square and the spirit of democracy, mixed-use urban fabric, ecological and social sustainability, and strategies for containing sprawl.
- The National Housing Conference Executive Committee Meeting is slated for Feb. 18, in Washington, D.C. The National Housing Conference is a nonprofit membership association dedicated to advancing affordable housing and community development causes.
- LoanPerformance Symposiums to be held Feb. 15 in Boston, and Feb. 17 in Philadelphia. The half-day seminars target senior mortgage professionals who deal with credit risk or who buy and sell whole loans or securities. Attendees will learn about the Basel Capital Accord, a rule to be implemented in 2007 that is expected to change the way banks do business.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.