- The Mortgage Bankers Association’s Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo is slated for Feb. 20-23, in Orlando, Fla. The event focuses on the real estate finance servicing sector, trends in emerging markets, offshoring, economic updates, increasing profitability, and more.
- The American Bankers Association’s National Conference for Community Bankers is scheduled to take place Feb. 20-23, in Phoenix. Conference sessions will focus on industry hot topics like fraud, regulatory burden and Sarbanes-Oxley and BSA examination issues.
- The Texas Association of Realtors’ winter meeting commences today and continues through Tuesday, Feb. 22, in Austin. The event includes educational sessions, networking opportunities and special events.
- The Smart Growth for Clean Water conference, sponsored by the Michigan Environmental Council, Smart Growth America and Growth Management Leadership Alliance, is slated for Feb. 24, in East Lansing, Mich. The conference is designed for local government officials, planners, development professionals and community members and will address growth pressures and compliance issues related to protecting Michigan’s water resources.
- The National Housing Conference will hold its Regional Policy Meeting on Feb. 25, in Chicago. The group is a non-profit association dedicated to advancing affordable housing and community development causes. NHC members include experts in affordable housing and housing finance, state and local officials, community development specialists, builders, bankers, investors, syndicators, insurers, owners and residents, among others.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.