- Real Estate Connect kicks off July 27-29, in San Francisco. Join industry leaders for a hotbed of controversial real estate topics, as well as the latest technology innovations, business models and traditional companies doing new things. The confab draws thousands of executives who take advantage of networking opportunities, form new partnerships, cut deals and learn about the industry’s latest products and business plans.
- OC Investor, a real estate investment club in Orange County, Calif., will host the 1st Annual Real Estate Forecast hosted by OC Investor on July 28, in Irvine, Calif. Delores Conway, director of the Casden Real Estate Economics Forecast at the University of Southern California’s Lusk Center for Real Estate, will keynote the event and will discuss the bubble debate and local and hot markets nationwide. Other speakers include Jennifer Crisafulli, a real estate agent who appeared on the second season of “The Apprentice” with Donald Trump, and a panel of real estate professionals.
- The 28th Annual Pacific Northwest Mortgage Lenders Conference is slated for July 31-Aug. 3 in Sun River, Ore. The event brings together lenders in the Northwest and will feature panel discussions, networking and continuing education opportunities.
- The National Multi Housing Council’s Executive Leadership Conference is slated for July 24-26, in Chapel Hill, N.C. The group is a national advocate for the conventional apartment industry and focuses on public policies related to housing, finance, and property management, among other things. The July event is for members only.
- The 4th annual Financial Management Professionals Conference is scheduled to take place July 27-28, in Chicago. This year’s theme is “FM Survivor: In the Black and Alive in 2005.” The event includes sessions on financial management strategies for community development corporations.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.