BT Commercial Real Estate/NAI recently arranged sale and lease transactions for five properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The total value of the transactions was not disclosed.
- Green Valley Corp. purchased 272,260 square feet of industrial space located at 1400 West 4th St. in Antioch. This facility, built in 1947, is situated on 16.6 acres and was previously owned and operated by Owens Brockway Glass Containers Corp.
- Oakland Paper & Supply signed a lease for 92,028 square feet of warehouse space located at 3200 Regatta Blvd. in Richmond.
- MSH Group acquired 81,800 square feet of industrial space located at 401 1st St. in Richmond. The property is situated on 1.9 acres.
- Headlands Realty Group sold 12,144 square feet of industrial space located at 33228 Central Ave. in Union City.
- Taylor Engineering LLC signed an office lease for 5,906 square feet located at 1080 Marina Village Parkway in Alameda.
BT Commercial is one of the largest full-service brokerage firms in Northern California.
What’s your opinion? Send your Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.