HouseValues Inc. announced today that it has forged agreements with 16 multiple listing services to feed property data to the company’s HomePages.com site, a property-search site that includes mapping tools.
The group of MLSs joins dozens of other MLSs that already supply property data to the company, according to the announcement. HouseValues is a real estate marketing company that drives online consumer traffic to real estate professionals. HomePages.com launched in late 2005.
Lloyd Graves, MLS relations manager at HouseValues, said that the agreements seem to reflect an interest by MLSs in finding a broader audience for their property information.
The group of MLSs that agree to share some property information for use at the HomePages.com site includes:
- Birmingham MLS
- Cape Cod and Islands MLS, Boston
- Cape Coral MLS
- Eastern Connecticut MLS
- Greater Ft. Myers and the Beaches MLS
- Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
- Hawaii Information Network
- Information Real Estate Services, Boulder, Colo.
- Intermountain MLS, Boise
- Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Max MLS, San Francisco
- Multi Regional MLS, Los Angeles
- NNERMLS, New Hampshire
- Pike’s Peak MLS
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Spokane Association of Realtors, Spokane
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 137.