Editor’s note: This article is reposted with permission of Zillow. View the original item: "What Are the Presidential Candidates’ Positions on Housing Plans?"
By Lauren Riefflin
What are the biggest issues facing the real estate market? What are candidates campaigning to do to encourage a recovery? Presidential hopefuls are facing these questions and others surrounding Jan. 31’s important Florida Primary.
Zillow has added to its Election 2012 arsenal a round-up of the top housing issues and the views each candidate offers. Take a look below and see if the plans from Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum or Paul best align with your views about housing:
More from Zillow Blog:
- State of the Union and Obama’s Plan for Housing
- Florida Primary Voters Want Housing Crisis Solutions
- Renting? Choose Your Roomates Wisely
- Will a Vacation Home Work as a Retirement Home Later?
- Tennessee Home Where Johnny Cash Lived His Final Days for Sale
Copyright Zillow 2011