Tax mistake? Don't panic, amend!

Real Estate Tax Talk

The premier event for luxury agents and brokers
Luxury Connect | Oct. 16-18 | Beverly Hills

You just filed your tax return a few weeks ago, but now you realize you made a mistake. What should you do?

Don’t panic. You can always amend your return if you have to. But first, make sure you have to. You need not amend your return if you discover that you made a simple math error. These will be corrected by the IRS computers, and you’ll be notified of the change by mail.