"Startups are the heart and soul of Real Estate Connect," said Brad Inman, the founder and publisher of Inman News. "We are honored that so many companies launch at Connect, many of whom go on to do great things, changing the real estate industry."
Real Estate Connect is the industry’s premier technology confab. A record number of leading real estate brokers, C-level executives, entrepreneurs, journalists, analysts and investors from around the globe are already registered to attend.
Companies featured in Start-Up Alley will include:
- Benutech — Benutech is focused on streamlining business processes in the real estate industry, including research, relationship management, disclosure management and marketing. Benutech was founded with a commitment and dedication to revolutionize the real estate industry through the creation and implementation of advanced and intuitive business systems.
- Contactually — Contactually is a new relationship management system built for Realtors. Contactually’s system automates follow-up processes, allows Realtors to generate an address book of social contacts, and creates an interaction history to see prior conversations.
- EZ Coordinator — EZ Coordinator is a free tool for agents which allows them to manage their real estate transactions online. It includes document storage, e-signatures using DocuSign, task management, Google calendar and contacts integration.
- FileSpout — FileSpout is a digital asset management system customized for the real estate industry. With FileSpout, real estate professionals can upload, manage, download, share, search and edit their media using FileSpout’s secure cloud-based application.
- Happy Inspector — Happy Inspector is a property inspection application for the iPad that agents can use to help automate their home inspections — simplifying the process and reducing the need for manual entry.
- Hearsay Social — Hearsay Social’s platform allows enterprises, including real estate brokerages and franchises, to empower their salespeople, franchisees and agents to build customer relationships and bolster their brand across all major social networks — Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Foursquare.
- HomeLight — HomeLight is a new way to find a real estate agent, matching consumers with agents based on their actual skills and experience.
- ListedBy — ListedBy.com is a free online marketplace and social network with live bidding auction functionality targeted at real estate assets and real estate related professionals.
- MyClientDiscounts.com — MyClientDiscounts.com allows real estate professionals to communicate with their clients via a branded, daily email aggregated from 817 deal web sites. Clients can personalize their profile to receive deals they are interested in.
- Nuoffer — nuoffer is coming soon to a deal near you.
- RealtyConnection.com — RealtyConnection was founded to reduce the expense and time spent on recruiting. The RealtyConnection platform puts a company’s information in front of real estate agents looking for a new office.
- Reesio — Reesio combines the steps of the real estate transaction allowing agents, clients, and third parties to electronically sign and share real estate documents, and manage property showings, offers, messages, and document storage in one place.
- Secure Show — Secure Show was designed with safety in mind. A simple ID verification process allows real estate professionals and landlords the opportunity to know who they’re going to meet with before meeting face to face.
- Sensopia — Sensopia’s MagicPlan allows users to make a floor plan with pictures from a mobile device, eliminating the need to measure and draw. MagicPlan counts more than 3 million downloads and was "App of the week" in 92 countries.
- WebsiteBox — WebsiteBox offers a $99 website for real estate agents, teams and offices with hosting included.
Real Estate Connect New York will take place at the Grand Hyatt New York, Jan. 16-18, and will kick-off with Agent Reboot, an event designed to help local real estate pros master new technologies and marketing techniques. For additional information about sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities, email email@example.com.
|Follow Real Estate Connect on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:|