Prudential Utah Real Estate, which has 15 offices and 400 agents in nine northern Utah counties, has joined RealtyTrac’s broker network and will receive exclusive leads, market insight and media exposure from the foreclosure marketplace, the companies said.
RealtyTrac, which launched the “RealtyTrac Network” in February, signs up just one brokerage in each market to its broker network that gives firms access to:
- local real estate data and trends that their agents can provide to clients.
- exclusive seller leads from a customized feed of distressed properties nationwide.
- exclusive buyer leads from motivated buyers and real estate investors nationwide.
- Homefacts neighborhood data and information from a number of other commercial data sources.
- the RealtyTrac brand as a platform for providing insight into local real estate trends.
The network launched with charter members Prudential California Realty, which serves Orange and Riverside counties, and Chase International, which serves markets including Reno, Nev., and Lake Tahoe.
Since its launch in February, Nashville-area brokerage Bob Parks Realty and Oklahoma City-based Prudential Alliance Realty and Tulsa, Okla.-based Prudential Detrick Realty have joined the network.