More than 45,000 real estate professionals who are members of Mid-Atlantic multiple listing service Metropolitan Regional Information Systems Inc. (MRIS) now have free access to a trove of new-home listings and specifics about developments under construction.
Homebuilder marketing company Builders Digital Experience Inc. (BDX) is providing MRIS members with a branded “new home channel” that’s accessible through their MLS interface.
The channel is a customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com, which is designed specifically for agents and claims to have the largest collection of new homes available anywhere, including plans, builder promotions and community-level data.
The data is compiled solely from “real estate agent-friendly” builders committed to paying agents participating in a transaction, the company said
“Nationally, based on our research of consumers and real estate agents, 48 percent of agents prefer selling new construction homes, and our relationship with MRIS allows them to bring an unprecedented level of new-home information directly to their clients,” said BDX CEO Tim Costello in a statement.
A joint venture between realtor.com operator Move Inc. and homebuilder consortium Builder Homesite Inc., BDX also powers the “new homes and communities” section of realtor.com and operates new-home listing sites NewHomeSource.com and NewHomes.Move.com.
BDX announced agreements with 16 MLSs in October 2013, with seven feeds up and running at that time.
Having flipped the switch on MRIS, all 16 MLS integrations are now live:
- MRIS in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and parts of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) in Los Angeles and Orange County
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABoR) in Austin, Texas
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, California
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, California
- Bay East Association of Realtors in Pleasanton, California
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (RealtyWeb) in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound Association of Realtors (JTHS MLS) in Jupiter, Florida
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in San Diego
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, Oregon
- Tucson Association of Realtors MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, Arizona
- Information and Real Estate Services (IRES), in Loveland, Colorado