Century 21 Real Estate has unveiled two new TV spots, which will air throughout the year on network and cable channels as part of the Realogy brand’s 2015 national marketing campaign.
Continuing the brand’s “Smarter. Bolder. Faster.” marketing campaign, the two 30-second spots — “Mom’s Basement” and “The Chase” — feature Century 21 agents going above and beyond to help their clients. (“The Chase” also has a 60-second version.)
The 30-second version of Century 21’s new TV ad “The Chase.”
The two spots will air during a number of events, including:
- The NCAA College Basketball Tournament, which airs on CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV in mid-March. The ad buy includes spots during both of the popular Final Four games of the tournament.
- The Women’s Soccer World Cup airing on FOX and FOX Sports 1 in June and early July.
- Latin Grammys airing on Univision in the fall.
- National Spelling Bee airing on ESPN and ESPN2.
- Little League World Series on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2.
Along with the TV buy, Century 21 has also re-upped three of its sports-related sponsorships.
They include a sponsorship of IndyCar Series driver Josef Newgarden, who will race a Century 21-branded car in the Indianapolis 500; U.S. Soccer, including the women’s team, which will compete in the Women’s World Cup this summer; and the U.S. Bobsled & Skeleton team.
Century 21 competitors Re/Max and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices have yet to announce their 2015 marketing campaigns, and neither has its Realogy cousin, Coldwell Banker Real Estate.