Realtor.com operator Move Inc. has made tweaks to its featured listing product, Showcase Listing Enhancements; its customer relationship management platform, Top Producer; and its lead-consolidation and -response tool, FiveStreet.
Move says these changes will help brokers and agents make deeper connections with homebuyer leads and streamline how they manage and respond those leads.
Together, the updates “are the one-two punch that brokers and agents are looking for to help them close transactions,” said Ray Picard, Move’s executive vice president of sales, in a statement.
By paying for Showcase Listing Enhancements, brokers and agents ensure that they receive all of the leads off their own listings on realtor.com. The updates to the product announced today include:
- Alerts via text message when a new lead comes in.
- A phone and email address validation service to verify leads’ contact info.
- A summary of search interests and images and descriptions of recently searched listings for leads.
Cutting response time to online leads is an important factor in upping conversion rates, and real estate tech vendors have been focused on helping brokerages and agents slash it.
The updates to Top Producer and FiveStreet aim to do just that for brokerages and teams, along with helping them manage all of their leads from across other lead-gen sources from just one platform. With the updates, they can now:
- Consolidate their leads from realtor.com and over 100 other sources.
- Respond instantly to every lead through text message and email.
- Broadcast leads to multiple agents at once, where the first to claim it receives the lead.
- Track lead and agent performance.
Move, which was acquired by global media giant News Corp. last fall, has announced some big changes at the National Association of Realtors’ midyear conference this week, including a new logo and color scheme.
The firm also introduced a new TV ad and revealed that it’s asking multiple listing services for sold data so consumers can explore transaction histories of agents with a realtor.com profile with its agent-finder tool.