The Broke Agent compiled this list of 12 classic movie real estate agent scenes. Don’t miss the hilarity.
1. “I Love You, Man”: Crop Dusting Around the Open
Peter Klaven is L.A.’s “biggest” Realtor.
2. “Step Brothers”: Selling the House
Take notes if you want to prevent your rival agent from selling their listing.
3. “Up”: The sickest mobile house ever.
If you did not cry during this movie, you have no soul.
4. “American Beauty”: I will sell this house today.
Everyone needs a little pep talk in the mirror once in a while.
5. “Bruno”: Deleted Scene
I can see why they deleted this …
6. “Curb Your Enthusiasm”: Larry prevents an office tenant from moving in to keep control of the AC.
This is an extreme, yet effective approach.
7. “The Money Pit”: The Stairs Are Out
Their agent did not disclose anything.
8. “The Best Man”: The Realtor
I am guessing most of you have not seen this movie. However, Seth Green does a fantastic job at making a closet seem like a third bedroom.
9. “Funny Farm”: Selling Your Country House
The most successful FSBO ever. If only real estate transactions were this easy.
10. “Modern Family”: Phil Dunphy explains “Always Be Closing.”
He is a true salesman.
11. “Glengarry Glen Ross”: Always Be Closing
The REAL ABC
12. “American Beauty”: Getting Nailed by the Real Estate King
Viewer discretion is advised.
Reposted with permission from The Broke Agent.
Inman Connect San Francisco is right around the corner — register now and save $200!