On Aug. 4 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, top agents from around the globe will gather for a special agent-only session to share and learn the secrets of building a successful business.
Agent Connect participants will walk away with the must-have tactics real top producers use to win again and again, along with the insights on what’s working in today’s market.
The event is sponsored by Sindeo, Loomlogic, Stewart Title and Realtors Property Resource.
Agent Connect is included with an Inman Connect San Francisco registration. Register here to join more than 2,500 attendees in San Francisco Aug. 4-7.
Learn from 150 speakers, network with the best and brightest, and come away with fresh ideas, new connections and referrals for your business.
To reach hundreds of top-producing agents as a sponsor of Agent Connect, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The three big takeaways for Agent Connect attendees are:
- Get the marketing tactics that reach today’s buyers and sellers.
- Learn the customer service benchmarks that put you a cut above the competition.
- See the latest technology, tools and trends top producers are using to get results.
The agenda for the three-hour, agent-only session is:
9:00 – 9:05 Welcome and Overview
9:05 – 9:20 Round Table Networking
9:20 – 9:45 Client Experience – Taking Customer Service to a Higher Level
9:45 – 10:10 What Marketing is Effectively Reaching Buyers and Sellers
- Vicki Monteagudo, owner, designated broker, Realtor, Century 21 Tri-Cities
- Sara MacLennan, co-founder, director of marketing, Liv Real Estate
- Danielle Lazier, sales director, Climb SF
10:10 – 10:35 Online Lead Conversion tools – Best Practices, Best Technology
- Wendy Papasan, team leader, Papasan Properties Group at Keller Williams
- Brandon Doyle, Realtor, Doyle Real Estate Team with Re/Max Results
10:35 – 11:00 New Technology Coming for Real Estate Agents
- Steve Pacinelli, VP of strategic marketing, BombBomb
- Rebecca Bastian, vice president of product teams, Zillow
11:00 – 11:30 How I’m Landing Real Estate Sales With Instagram, Big Data and Customer Reviews/Referrals
- Dusty Baker, Realtor, Epstein Partners
- Kenny Truong, senior sales associate, Climb SF
- Sarah Scheper, agent, Evergreen Realty
11:30 – 11:45 Round Table Networking
11:45 – 12:00 Wrap Up
Register here for Agent Connect — it comes FREE if you are signed up for Connect. Register here for Inman Connect San Francisco.
Very limited sponsor opportunities for Agent Connect remain; email email@example.com now.
Inman Connect San Francisco is right around the corner — register now and save $200!