Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
9. Why do real estate agents drink? Here are 10 reasons.
8. A new platform gives consumers access to deeper search data, allowing them to house-hunt like an agent.
7. Programmatic advertising is part of ListTrac’s business plan. So what does that mean?
6. Realtor.com is testing a multiple-agent contact form to keep listings leads in the same brokerage.
5. If you need to get pumped up for your day, check out these 18 videos for a boost of inspiration and motivation.
4. Now that Ben Kinney has bought ActiveRain, what’s next for the blogging platform?
3. A coalition ad attacks Airbnb — and real estate big-shots, too.
2. Brad Inman shares advice for agents riding high on the wave of the market — because owning a Tesla won’t change your life, but being liquid during the next downturn? Different story.
1. Cash buyer scams are becoming increasingly common. Here’s how to identify them upfront.
Inman Connect San Francisco is right around the corner — register now and save $200!