Are you set up for success in 2016? Join 2,500 real estate industry leaders Aug. 4-7, 2015, at Inman Connect in San Francisco. Get Connected with the people and ideas that will inspire you and take your business to new heights. Register today and save $100 with code Readers.
- Madison Hildebrand is one of the top producers in the league.
- Work often overlaps with play, and vice versa, so that even when he’s not “working,” he’s still sharpening his business skills.
- Join us at Inman Connect in San Francisco on Aug. 5 and discover how Madison Hildebrand kills it.
Madison Hildebrand’s list of achievements reads like that of someone twice his age:
- Career sales of over $250 million.
- Founder and president of The Malibu Life Inc.
- Founding member of Partners Trust Malibu office.
- A six-year stint on Bravo TV’s hit reality show “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” and contributing host on “E! News.”
- Author of the book “Activate Your Passion, Create Your Career.”
- Product designer for a line of candles.
- Brand Ambassador for DocuSign Inc. and spokesperson for Leverage Global Partners, which brings global exposure and networking to boutique agencies across the world.
- Not to mention his philanthropic involvements: board member of the Malibu Boys and Girls Club, a past board director of the Malibu Association of Realtors, a weekly volunteer at the ER at the UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, and vice president of The Malibu Green Machine.
All this, and he’s only 34.
With a résumé like this, when does Madison Hildebrand find time to breathe? Well, he does admit, “You can mix business with pleasure.”
Work often overlaps with play, and vice versa, so that even when he’s not “working,” he’s still sharpening his business skills. Madison attributes his ability to connect and communicate with a wide range of clientele to his passion for travel, and his experiences living in various places around the world.
Mixing business with pleasure is easier said than done, though, and most of us who attempt this usually fail epically. How does Madison manage to balance the many aspects of his life and succeed at, well, everything?
Sure, you could read his book, and learn to find your passion and then live it. There are the expected pieces of advice: Work hard. Have a positive attitude. Discover the importance of a mentor. Find a strong support system. Hone your networking skills.
All valuable tips, to be certain, but we know that Madison Hildebrand didn’t become the globally recognized success story that he is simply by following self-help tips. We know that he has deeper insights to offer. Join us at Inman Connect in San Francisco on Aug. 5 and discover how Madison Hildebrand kills it.