We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Yesterday’s market news:
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages averaged 3.84 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending Aug. 27, 2015, down from 3.93 percent last week.
- 15-year fixed-rate mortgages averaged 3.06 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending Aug. 27, 2015, down from 3.15 percent last week.
- Five-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages averaged 2.9 percent with an average 0.4 point for the week ending Aug. 27, 2015, down from 2.94 percent last week.
- The index value for pending home sales was 110.948, which represents a 0.5 percent increase month over month.
- Last month’s index was up from the 110.369 index value in June.
- The pending home sale index peaked at 112.3 in May 2015.
Send market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.