We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications for new home purchases increased 14 percent month-over-month (not seasonally adjusted).
- Conventional loans comprised 67.4 percent of loan applications, and FHA comprised 19.5 percent.
- The seasonally adjusted annual rate for single-family home sales was 499,000 units.
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.65 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending February 11, 2016.
- This is down from 3.72 percent last week.
- It’s also slightly down from 3.69 percent last year.
What’s your 2019 digital business plan?
It’s the year of YOU: Take control of your brand READ MORE
Email market reports to email@example.com.